\

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Garden

Tonight we went on an adventure that we will go on numerous times this summer.  We went out to Bryce and Josh's house to help plant the garden. This year we are co-gardening with Shaun's brother since they have a nice huge yard that is perfect for a garden spot!  I can't wait for fresh produce this summer!  Delainey was already getting down in the dirt tonight; she will be a big helper.  I wish I would have had the camera tonight as Josh and Delainey walked hand in hand to the garden. They are already best buds! Instead I have some bath time pictures which will frequently come after a night in the garden!

Coolest bath toy ever!  See the kid faucet in the background? We got it as a Christmas gift from our other cousins Kannon and Brinnley.  It is a big hit - every kid should have one!

Clean as a whistle!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that kid faucet is awesome!! Koryn is always playing with the water in the faucet...until I turn it off! I'm gonna have to get one of those.
    Isn't the dirt just an amazing thing? She needs some mud boots now so that her shoes don't get all icky when she goes to the garden.

    ReplyDelete