Delainey is 21 months old, and so far every age has been my favorite. I am amazed at what a precious little girl she already has become.
These are some of the things she does to amaze me lately.
- She hands me a book and tells me to sit
- She turns her Twilight Turtle on with her toe… just like Mommy and Daddy
- She wakes up happy
- She already loves shoes! She loves her own, she loves Mommy’s, and she loves Daddy’s
- She loves her “Woof Woof” aka Dags… she wipes his nose with a Kleenex
- She helps Mommy and Daddy with any project
- She tries to repeat everything
- She blows kisses, but not on command :)
- She loves Daddy's hats
- She gives the greatest hugs, the most exciting high-fives, and has the sweetest smile
- She loves “Ring Around The Rosie”
This weekend as we visited Great-Grandma and Grandpa Spindler, Delainey reached to Grandma Peggie to hold hands. Then she reached for Great-Grandma Del, and they held hands. Delainey then said to me, “Mama, Rosie?” I joined in and the four Louises sang and played “Ring Around The Rosie”.